First Chance for Children is hosting its Golf Classic for the second year in a row, the organization announced Thursday. The tournament, which donates its proceeds to charity, will tee off at The Club at Old Hawthorne at 1 p.m. May 6.
A few sponsorship positions are still available, and foursomes can be bought until April 30, according to a release. Proceeds will go to new families in mid-Missouri in need of items such as diapers, cribs and books.
MU tennis’ Middlebrooks ranked in ITA Top 125
Missouri tennis’ Mackenzy Middlebrooks was ranked No. 124 in the latest ITA Division I Singles Top 125.
Despite dropping five spots from her previous ranking, this is the fifth week in a row that Middlebrooks has been in the Top 125.
- Tiki, Big Island-style: Royal Kona resort hosts second annual Tiki Festival
- Huffman Education Foundation hosts second annual Partners in Education Breakfast
- Bal Harbour Shops Will Host Second-Annual Ice Cream Festival for Charity
- Charleston Music Hall hosts second annual Anime Film Fest
- Giving back: North Syracuse salon hosts second annual winter coat drive
- Inaugural Kissimmee Family Golf Classic to be Played on Three of Central Florida’s Premier Courses June 20-23
- ‘Imiloa to host 11th annual Wayfinding Festival
- YPO to Host Largest Annual Gathering of Global CEOs in Cape Town, South Africa, 6-7 March 2019
- Youth INC Hosts Fifth Annual Partner Convening in New York City
- PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE ATLANTIC CITY BOAT SHOW HOSTS 5th ANNUAL CAPTAIN’S TABLE VIP RECEPTION