The girl group will participate in a show called V-Heartbeat Live, a Vietnam-South Korean music show held at Saigon’s Hoa Binh Theatre this April.
All five members of the group will be performing in Vietnam for the first time since they made their debut in 2014. The organizers have announced that K-pop girl band Weki Meki and singer Jung Sewoon will also perform in the event.
Sharing the stage with the South Korean artists will be famous Vietnamese pop singers like Van Mai Huong, Soobin Hoang Son, Hoang Yen Chibi and Thieu Bao Tram.
Red Velvet is a popular South Korean girl band managed by SM Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea. Its five members are Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri.
They rose to popularity with several hit songs such as Ice Cream Cake, Rookie, Red Flavor and Bad Boy. They received the Best Rookie Award at South Korea’s Golden Disc Awards in 2015 and Best Female Group in Mnet Asian Music Award 2017.
The V-Heartbeat Live is one of several recent events that have featured that K-pop stars. Last month, K-pop boy band Super Junior and solo artist Chungha also performed in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Girl in Red’s ‘Kate’s Not Here’ Will Have You Questioning Your Sanity
- Loose Women's Stacey Solomon looks incredible at the 2020 NTAs in red velvet dress by Reformation
- Lidl is selling ice cream that tastes of champagne and red velvet cake for Valentine’s Day
- Girl in Red Announces U.S. Spring Tour, Drops 'Kate's Not Here' Video: Watch
- Super Bowl Halftime Show: Jennifer Lopez and Shakira Deliver Red-Hot Performance
- From the archive, 10 August 1988: Profile - Tracey Thorn, Everything But The Girl
- German 'stalker' case shows why the life of a K-pop star is so stressful
- Girl Pow-R, as part of the Star Pow-R Talent Showcase, Aims to Raise Money for Holland Bloorview and Autism Canada
- BTS to Perform at the 2020 Grammy Awards
- Five most popular music videos of Vietnamese pop prince on YouTube