Further, TOI is much ahead of its competitors. The Hindu in English, which grabbed the second position, posted a total readership of 62 lakh, followed by The Economic Times – the business daily of BCCL at 37 lakh. The business daily post a 19% increase. In 2017, it had a total readership of 31 lakh.
Among other dailies from BCCL, Mumbai Mirror also reported a 17% increase in total readership in Q1, 2019 to 21 lakh.As for HT Media, the report stated that data for Hindustan Times has not been reported as it is, ‘pending review’.
It should be noted that IRS Q1 2019 report is a moving annual total, combining Q2, Q3 and Q4 data of IRS 2017 and Q1 fieldwork of IRS 2019, which began in December 2018 and was completed in Q1 2019. The reporting sample size is 3.24 lakh households.
It should be noted ETBrandEquity.com, is run by Times Internet Ltd, which is a subsidiary of BCCL.
- 20-year-old national English daily awarded Independence Order
- Films from Iran, Chile, Romania lead pack for Berlin prizes
- To develop the relationship between Vietnam and India to a new level
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 10-20 (daily updated)
- WHAT'S ON MARCH 1-15 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Q1 rice export forecast to be stagnant
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 15-31 (daily updated)
- WHAT'S ON NOVEMBER 1-15 (DAILY UPDATE)
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 15 - 30 (daily updated)
- Office rent decline continues in Q1
- China's Xi makes maiden India visit, seeking to reset ties
- Labor supply-demand gap wide in Q1
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR DEC. 15-31 (daily updated)
- Q1 GDP rises to three-year high
- India, Pakistan top diplomats hold peace talks
- Concerns overshadow joys in Q1 economic picture
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR DEC. 1-15 (daily updated)
- Garment exports reach over US$3.2 bln in Q1
- WHAT'S ON JANUARY 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Many securities companies report losses in Q1
IRS2019: The Times of India leads the pack among English dailies in Q1 have 355 words, post on brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.