The National Institute for Control of Vaccines and Biologicals (NICVB), the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (NIHE), and Zuellig Pharma on April 10 officially announced a project to expand access to vaccines in Vietnam through the use of the eZCooler – an innovative packaging technology that ensures the integrity of temperature sensitive products to the last mile of transportation. John Davison, CEO of Zuellig Pharma, speaking at the meeting The $600,000 project aims to support the Vietnam Expanded Programme on Immunisation (EPI), initiated by the Ministry of Health (MoH) in 1981 with the support of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). The nation’s public health programme has since benefitted millions of women and children. Ensuring the highest standards of cold chain for vaccines will further contribute to the success of the EPI. Under the recently-signed agreement, Zuellig Pharma will contribute the innovative eZCooler, a temperature-controlled packaging solution to maintain product quality during transportation, therefore expanding access to vaccines in the country, particularly in remote areas. Zuellig Pharma will also co-operate with NICVB and NIHE to provide training to employees of the Medical Prevention Departments in six provinces on international standards and Goods Storage… Read full this story
- Sleep Innovations - There is Help for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
- The Age of Technology Brings Easy Access To Background Checks
- ERP Technology Helps Green Your Supply Chain
- Technology - Helping Or Diminishing Children
- SEO Technology Helps Your Search Position
- Can Technology Help Meet the Rising Pressure to Fill Vacant Nursing Jobs?
- Homeschooling & Teaching Innovatively With the Help of Educational and Business Enthusiasts
- Laser Acne Treatment - How Can This Amazing Breakthrough Technology Help You?
- Free Online Technology Helps Manage Business Telephone Expenses
- War of the Innovators - Stantum Pmatrix Vs Apple IPhone
Innovative eZCooler technology helps expand access to vaccines in Vietnam have 308 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.