An Idaho man died early Sunday after crashing his truck into a parked tractor, according to a news release from Idaho State Police.
Twenty-one-year-old Fernando Martinez, of Homedale, was headed west on Lower Pleasant Ridge Road in a 1999 Ford F-250 around 4 a.m. Sunday when he veered off the road, hitting a parked tractor, ISP said in the release.
Martinez died at the scene, officials said. He was not wearing a seat belt.
MORE CANYON COUNTY
April 25, 2019 11:25 AM
April 24, 2019 02:55 PM
April 23, 2019 02:16 PM
April 22, 2019 05:48 PM
April 17, 2019 02:36 PM
April 17, 2019 11:37 AM
- Teen falls to his death in Yosemite National Park after trying to take a selfie
- Captain America fights Iron Man, and the MCU for once gets a painfully personal climax
- This Self-Driving Truck Is Built to Be . . . Crashed Into?
- ‘I want him dead’: Hitman hired to kill Cherica Adams will never forgive Carruth
- Man beaten in Ore. park was wearing Cavs jersey, not Blazers
- Roaring house fire kills kids ages 2, 5; other people hurt
Homedale man, 21, killed after crashing his truck into parked tractor have 561 words, post on www.idahostatesman.com at April 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.