WLTZ First Weather is tracking a dose of higher humidity along with a Plains cool front. Meanwhile, a storm system over the Bahamas is also trying to strengthen. While steering winds will keep the Bahamas storm away from our region, the Plains cool front will drift toward us later this week and into the weekend. An uptick in afternoon/evening thunderstorm activity will occur over the next few days, although thunderstorm coverage will still be hit and miss.
Lower humidity returns late this weekend, or early next week to provide tranquil weather once again. The mainstay is the recent dose of warm weather, so stay cool!
- Storm complicates Swiss Alpine search for lost billionaire
- There is a Duck Hunt minigame hidden in Heroes of the Storm’s main menu
- Meet TWIRL, and the storm chasers who planted sensors in the heart of a twister
- Sibling rivalry: 10 pairs of sibling actors who have hit it big
- Box office hits and misses: ‘Hidden Figures’ knocks off ‘Rogue One’ (Updated)
- Box office hits and misses: Mockingjay sinks The Heart of the Sea
- Pixels, Roguelikes, and Platformers, oh my! Indies are storming Xbox One though [email protected]
- The Earth Was Lucky to Dodge a Massive Solar Magnetic Storm in 2012
- It's Hurricane Season: Do you know where your storm is?
- Poll results: Can the HTC One M8 take the world by storm?