PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc (L) and Dutch PM Mark Rutte – Photo: VGP/Quang Hieu
Participants accompanying the Dutch PM include Minister of Infrastructure and Water Management Cora van Nieuwenhuizen, Vice-Minister of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality Marjolijn Sonnema, State Secretary for Finance Menno Snel and President of the Confederation of Netherlands Industry Hans de Boer.
Viet Nam and the Netherlands set up diplomatic ties on April 9, 1973.
Remarkably, the two sides established strategic partnership on climate change adaptation and water management in 2010 and the strategic partnership on sustainable agriculture and food security in 2014.
The two-way trade values between Viet Nam and the Netherlands witness high growths in the 2012-2018 period, hitting US$8 billion in 2018.
Regarding economic cooperation, the two-way trade value in 2018 reached US$8 billion. The Netherlands has been the largest European investor in Viet Nam with 318 projects, worth more than US$9.3 billion.
Amidst the growing Viet Nam-Netherlands relations, the Dutch PM’s official visit to Viet Nam marks a new development in the bilateral relationship and creates an opportunity for their senior leaders to discuss ways to tighten the political and diplomatic ties and strengthen trade and investment cooperation.
- USC Football Recruiting: Official Visit Updates (1/13)
- McKewon: Huskers' Scott Frost not among those excited in Big Ten for early official visits
- USC Football Recruiting: How Important Are Official Visits?
- Latest SEC recruiting news: Four-star RB Richardson takes Ole Miss official visit
- Latest recruiting news and notes around the Big Ten: DT Tufele set for Ohio State official visit
- Latest ACC recruiting news and notes: Elite DB Hunter prepares for first official visit
- USC Football Recruiting: Official Visit Updates (1/20)
- Notre Dame Football: Final Official Visits Begin Today
- MLS officials visit Detroit as expansion saga continues
- MLS officials visit Detroit as Cincinnati bid gets boost