At the groundbreaking ceremony. A groundbreaking ceremony was held on April 3 to kick-start the construction of the expressway which is due to stretch a total of 80 km. The project, worth over VND11 trillion (US$478 million) in total, has received investment from domestic real estate developer Sun Group. The project is to be executed under a public – private partnership (PPP) and build-operate-transfer (BOT) contract. The work is scheduled to come into operation by 2021 and will be transferred to the state for management after 19 years of operation. The four-lane expressway is designed to begin in Van Don district and pass through three others, including Tien Yen, Dam Ha, and Hai Ha before ending in the provincially-governed city of Mong Cai. Encompassing two emergency stopping lanes, the expressway has a total width of 25.25 meters making it the longest of its kind in Quang Ninh. It has a maximum speed of 100km per hour. GM_EN_PC_ARTICLE_Native_ads The project is linked to the Ha Long – Van Don expressway which opened to traffic in early 2019. It is expected to become a driving force for socio-economic development in Quang Ninh province and neighbouring localities in northern Vietnam. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Deputy… Read full this story
- Construction begins on second Global Switch datacentre
- One Person Killed, Three Wounded In Overnight Shooting at Northern Arizona University
- Billy Eichner Told Keegan Michael Key To Name 10 Gay Celebs, But He Only Named 4 (Including Billy)
- NBN construction partner MD resigns
- Belfast High Court: Northern Ireland's Abortion Laws 'Incompatible with Human Rights'
- Idaho Anti-Abortioners Open Fake Clinic in Northern Ireland, Down the Street from the Only Real One
- The Last Leg of the Dakota Access Pipeline Is Nearing Construction
- You Have Never Seen Bridge Construction As Pretty As This
- How to Make a Swiss Army Key Ring
- Make an Emergency Spare Key for Simple Locks With a Food Can Lid
Construction begins on key northern expressway have 325 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.