A church day school teacher who allegedly filmed herself sexually attacking FIVE toddlers AND A DOG on a changing room table has been arrested.
Alyson Brooke Saunders, 23, is said to have sent the graphic photos and videos, with children as young as two and three, to someone in the UK.
Saunders worked at Fellowship Presbyterian Church’s Fellowship Day School in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA.
She was arrested on April 5 and charged with six counts of first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, two counts of sex offense on a child by an adult, four counts of indecent liberties with a child and two counts of crimes against nature.
She is being held on a $1million bond.
It is believed Saunders worked at the school for more than five years without any concerns or red flags.
The crimes against nature charge involved a dog, but Fox News said it could not report any more details as they are too graphic.
Authorities became aware of the alleged crimes when Saunders allegedly forwarded the images to someone in the UK.
Fellowship Day School operates both pre-school and after-school programs, and Saunders was sacked after she was arrested on Friday.
Her name was brought into the case when Homeland Security Investigations in London arrested a person on child pornography charges overseas and learned the suspect had communicated with the former teacher online.
Special agents reached out to Saunders, who agreed to a consensual interview and allowed agents to preview her electronic media.
In March, she allegedly admitted to exploiting and producing pornography of minor children, Homeland Security reports.
Forensic analysis confirmed that she produced and disseminated child sex abuse images.
Jeffrey Weber, an attorney representing some of the alleged victims’ families, said: “There are many questions related to Ms Saunders and her involvement with a pornographic ring, perhaps at an international level, as well as the extent to which children entrusted to her care were exploited.”
Fellowship Day School wrote to parents: “As far as we know, the investigation still relates to only the same five children and the same one employee.
“We do not have any information or belief that any other children or any additional employees were involved.”
Saunders is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
- Four British girls and their teacher ‘sexually assaulted at gunpoint on school trip to Ghana’
- James Bulger’s mum recalls horror at watching actor recreate moment son was led away by killers in Oscar film
- 2017 was the year women took back their own narratives
- Haringey ReSisters: Picket greets transgender discussion in Hornsey Rise as protesters claim group is spreading ‘hate’
- Every movie and TV show that will be on Disney+ at launch
- Garrard Conley Shares the Terrifying True Story of 'Boy Erased' and Gay Conversion Therapy
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- Last day in Paradise: the untold story of how a fire swallowed a town
- The Ultimate Mindhunter Season 1 Recap
- 'Of all the women she did NOT choose the Queen!' Meghan faces backlash over 'trailblazers' Vogue cover she worked on during maternity leave as royal watchers warn her to keep out of politics
- 30 Celebrities Who Said They Wouldn’t Have Sex Before Marriage
- Arizona SWAT team smashes door, raids mother’s home at gunpoint over child having a fever… medical tyranny gone wild in the USA
- Your Real-Life Stress Survival Guide
- As surgery centers boom, patients are paying with their lives
- Twin sisters known for spirited battle with obsessive compulsive disorder die in possible ‘suicide pact’
- Brit skier, 29, ‘died’ for 20 MINUTES and saw ‘peaceful forest’ in near death experience before coming back to life
- Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Netflix doc shows pic of Maddie playing at holiday kids club days before she was snatched
- Which of Labour's big IT projects will survive the Tory axe?
- Grade-A student, 23, ‘killed himself after botched circumcision left him in constant agony’
- For LGBT immigrants, the DACA fight means coming out of two closets
Church teacher filmed herself 'sexually attacking FIVE toddlers and A DOG' have 664 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.