Good morning and welcome to the Business Breakfast live blog for Monday, April 15. I’m Coreena Ford and I’m running the blog this week. The business team’s live blog brings you all the breaking news from across the North East, the UK and beyond – basically anything and everything from the world of business. Top story this morning is a warning from former M&S supremo Lord Rose over Mike Ashley’s plans to expand his burgeoning empire and essentially create a retail ‘oligopoly’. We also have news from property giant IWG and recruitment firm Robert Walters and, as usual, I’ll also include reminders of some of our stories you may have missed over the weekend. Don’t forget to join our ChronicleLive business group on Facebook so you can get the latest news from our business team. And if you’d like to contribute tweet at @jnlbusiness to share your opinions, drop me a line at [email protected] or tweet me at @Scoopford or call on 0191 2016331. Key Events Brexit concerns among finance chiefs reach all-time high, report shows 08:41 Lord Rose warns over Mike Ashley’s plans for retail ‘oligopoly’ 08:30 8.45 Coreena Ford Recruitment firm Robert Walters resilient despite EU uncertainty Recruitment… Read full this story
- Business Breakfast RECAP: Carillion faces examination from financial watchdog over insider dealing
- Mike Ashley's Sports Direct sells US firm shares for £34.8m following rival's takeover
- Mike Ashley wins legal battle with House of Fraser, sparking rumours of takeover bid
- Mike Ashley's Sports Direct loses battle against former MP
- Mike Pompeo plans summit over steak dinner with top North Korean official
- Why Debenhams has had three profit warnings in a year and could Mike Ashley help?
- Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley loses share price battle against ex-Hartlepool MP Iain Wright
- Sports Direct billionaire Mike Ashley wins IPSO complaint against Times over ‘gulag’ warehouse condition claims
- Newcastle legend claims he would not blame Rafa Benitez for leaving and urges Mike Ashley to back him
- Nevis premier hosts business breakfast for St. Kitts and Nevis diaspora
Business Breakfast LIVE: Lord Rose warns over Mike Ashley's plans for retail 'oligopoly' have 356 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.