At 12 most boys are thinking about school, homework, friends, football and video games. Charlie Griffiths decided to start a business. And he didn’t just think about it – he did it. Now 14, Charlie makes thousands a year selling products he designs or hand picks, from his company – Hood + May. “I’ve always been interested in starting my own business,” Charlie, from Herefordshire, explained to Mirror Money. But what to sell? “I spent many an hour thinking about it and decided on candles after I read about all the nasty things that go into making many of them and wanted to make some that were eco friendly,” he said. Charlie designs all the candles he sells himself – making sure they contain none of the nasties you find elsewere. For example one of his best selling candles – the Lime, Basil and Manderin – is described as being made with sustainable ingredients purchased from ethical sources. The candle is also additive free, not tested on animals and packaged in a reusable and recycled glass jar. But how does he manage to combine running a business with schoolwork? “I get home from school and do my homework first –… Read full this story
- Suffolk's Jean Sage, 101
- The 24 people who have been in court in Hull this week
- 29 of the worst criminals jailed in Cambridgeshire so far
- 1976 Chowchilla bus kidnapping survivors relive their terrifying ordeal
- Would you move house to support your children's careers? This Olympic ski racer and her husband did, swapping a luxury five-bed house for a one-bed flat on the ski slopes - and now their three children are heading to the Olympics
- EXCLUSIVE: 'He was never shunned. He was never homeless.' Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says 2020 candidate's husband is loved by his family and calls claims of a rift a 'sob story'
- Why Silicon Valley billionaires are prepping for the apocalypse in New Zealand
- Little Known Government Program Can Help First Time Homebuyers Get Housing With Little Money
Boy starts business in bedroom aged 12 have 341 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at April 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.