FORT WORTH, Texas, April 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL) today reported its first-quarter 2019 results, including these highlights: Reported a first-quarter 2019 pre-tax profit of $245 million, or $314 million excluding net special items1, and a first-quarter net profit of $185 million, or $237 million excluding net special items1 First-quarter earnings were $0.41 per diluted share, or $0.52 per diluted share excluding net special items1 Reported record first-quarter revenue of $10.6 billion. Also reported record first-quarter total revenue per available seat mile (TRASM) — the 10th consecutive quarter of TRASM growth Returned $646 million to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases in the first quarter /EIN News/ — “We want to thank our 130,000 team members for the outstanding job they did to take care of our customers, despite the challenges with our fleet during the quarter. Their hard work led American to record revenue performance under difficult operating conditions,” said Chairman and CEO Doug Parker. “As we progress toward the busy summer travel period, demand for our product remains strong. However, our near-term earnings forecast has been affected by the grounding of our Boeing 737 MAX fleet, which we have removed from scheduled flying through Aug. 19. We… Read full this story
- Delta, American Airlines To Suspend Flights To China
- American Airlines, mechanics union reach tentative $4.2 billion contract deal
- Coronavirus: American Airlines Suspends Some China Flights
- Pilot union sues American Airlines to stop service to China
- American Airlines Flight Diverted after Passenger Runs to Cockpit Door Yelling 'God Is Real'
- American Airlines Will Let Passengers with Nut Allergies Board Early and Wipe Down Their Seats
- A couple alleges they were kicked off a flight because of their religion. American Airlines claims it was their body odor
- American Airlines accused of canceling flight over concerns about Muslim passengers
- American Airlines suspends two routes to China as coronavirus spreads
- United, Delta, and American airlines suspend flights to China due to Coronavirus
American Airlines Group Reports First-Quarter 2019 Profit have 322 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.