With two long weekends on the horizon, we’ve rounded up the best family-friendly locales for a long-weekend break. Brighton Harbour Hotel & Spa, Brighton If you’re feeling the need to be beside the seaside, then check into this nautical-themed hotel right on the buzzy Brighton seafront. Just one hour from central London, the Brighton Harbour hotel is an ideal option for families. Highlights include the sea-facing rooms, which are highly recommended for the views alone. The hotel is just a short stroll away from Brighton Pier where kids can enjoy traditional fairground rides, or take a ride on the Volk’s Electric Railway train – the world’s oldest electric railway. Brighton Museum and The Royal Pavilion are also nearby, as are the Lanes – a maze of roads filled with a plethora of restaurants and quaint shops. If you get a chance, escape to the hotel’s subterranean spa, which offers ESPA treatments and there are special swimming times for kids. Do try the new Harby’s Bar & Diner, which dishes up the tastiest seafood and seasonal ice-cream parlour style desserts. harbourhotels.co.uk/hotels/brighton/ Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Oxford Just outside of Oxford, this magnificent 15th-century manor house makes for an indulgent family escape…. Read full this story
- The Best Family Friendly Campsites in the Vendee
- Family-Friendly Holiday and Accommodation
- What is the Best Family Tent For a Family Camping Trip?
- Family Friendly Dog Breeds
- How to Convert Your Best Guy Friend to Your Boyfriend - Three Easy Steps
- How to Convert Your Best Guy Friend to Your Boyfriend
- Best Family Board Games
- Creating a Big Family For the Holidays
- Guide to Finding Family Friendly Hotels in Phuket Thailand
- For the Best in Family Fun, Choose Holiday Parks
8 of the best family-friendly bank holiday boltholes in the UK have 306 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.