(CNN)At least 465 cases of measles have been reported in the United States since January 1, according to the latest numbers shared by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Monday.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Opinion: New measles cases should spark action against anti-vaxxer parents
- New measles cases confirmed in Finland
- US measles cases reach highest level since eradication in 2000
- US measles cases top 700, with many illnesses among children
- Measles Cases in US Reach Second-Highest Level Since 2000
- Measles Cases Up by 300 Percent Globally From Last Year
- 14 measles cases confirmed in Canterbury
- Measles cases in Ireland increased by 244% in 2018
- RFE/RL: Ukraine suffers world’s biggest rise in measles cases in 2018
- Auckland measles cases rise to 35
- Number of US measles cases rises to 704 in 2019: official
- US records 695 measles cases, most since elimination in 2000
- Measles case leaves cruise ship quarantined in St. Lucia
- Cruise ship quarantined over measles case
- Ukraine suffers world's biggest rise in measles cases in 2018 – media
- MMR vaccine does NOT increase risk of autism, study confirms, as measles cases reach record high
- Global measles cases up 300 percent from last year, says UN
- Number of measles cases rocket amid warnings of poor vaccination rates
- Global rise in measles cases in 2019: WHO
- City region records spike in measles cases
78 new measles cases reported nationwide since last week, CDC says have 740 words, post on us.cnn.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.