The Hanoitimes – In 2019, Vietnam has 142 ultra-high net worth people with net worth from US$30 million onwards, up 7% year-on-year, while the country had 12,327 millionaires in 2018, up 5% year-on-year. By 2023, the figure is expected to increase to 15,776. Vietnam economy forecast to grow by more than 7% in 2019 Vietnam predicted to gain short-term benefits from US-China trade war Actual FDI in Vietnam hits record high in 2018 amid trade war With the growing rate of the ultra-high net worth population at 31% in the next five years, Vietnam is named among the world’s top five fastest growing countries, according to the 2019 Wealth Report recently released by Knight Frank. Illustrative photo. At such rate, Vietnam is behind India as the country with the fastest growing rate of people with ultra-high net worth (from US$30 million onwards) at 39%, the Philippines 38%, China 35%, Indonesia 32% and equivalent to Malaysia at 31%. In 2019, Vietnam has 142 ultra-high net worth people, up seven year-on-year, while the country has 12,327 millionaires in 2018, up 5% year-on-year. By 2023, the figure is expected to increase to 15,776. According to the report, despite a darkening world economic… Read full this story
- India's richest CEO: Avenue Supermarts' Ignatius Navil Noronha has net worth of Rs 3,128cr
- Who is Liar’s Ioan Gruffudd, who’s his wife Alice Evans, what’s his net worth and what films and series has he been in?
- VN is world’s seventh fastest growing travel destination
- What is Michael Bloomberg’s net worth?
- Conor McGregor net worth: What is UFC star worth and how does it compare to other sports stars?
- Meet the viral lab running India's fastest growing content marketing platforms
- The most expensive home in L.A. cost Jeff Bezos only 0.13% of his net worth
- Reliance Retail tops list of 50 fastest growing retailers globally
- Cilla: The Lost Tapes – facts about Cilla Black's death, children, husband and net worth
- What is David Attenborough's net worth?
Vietnam named among world’s top fastest-growing ultra-high net worth country have 321 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.