Vietnam is emerging as the next medical tourism hub of Southeast Asia thanks to the fast-paced development of the healthcare and wellness sectors. The representative of City International Hospital made a keynote speech at the Southeast Asia Hospital Expansion Summit As Vietnam is striving to become a prospective market for health tourism, captivating increasing inflows of foreign investment, national delegates from across Southeast Asia have been invited to the leading quadrennial Southeast Asia Hospital Expansion Summit, held in February 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand. Tran Quoc Bao, Planning and Marketing Director of City International Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, featured as one of the keynote speakers and panellists of the event. According to Bao, Vietnam is a fast growing country and a preferred hub for healthcare and wellness services. The Vietnamese medical sector grows by 18-20 per cent every year. The number of foreigners travelling to Vietnam for medical examinations and treatments is over 80,000. The income is reaching over $1 billion. “There is a big potential in Vietnam’s healthcare, especially in medical tourism,” he said. “Vietnam is located in the centre of Southeast Asia, which makes it convenient to reach from Southeast Asian countries. Plus, Vietnam has the advantage… Read full this story
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice gameplay to be shown at PSX Southeast Asia in August
- Asiasoft to distribute Blizzard games in Southeast Asia
- 'Age of Empires II' News & Updates: Game Set Up Getting a New Expansion Featuring Southeast Asia
- Girls und Panzer Dream Tank Match DX Releases on February 21, Southeast Asia Version Has English Subtitles
- Chaos Online open beta launching in Southeast Asia on May 29
- ‘Pokemon GO’ Latest News, Release Date & Update: Southeast Asia Launch Coming Soon?
- Alternate online pricing for StarCraft II announced for Southeast Asia
- Taiwan and USA win big in Southeast Asia Majors 2013
- Southeast Asia to get region-exclusive Tekken Tag Tournament 2 collection
- World of Tanks developers expanding to Southeast Asia
Vietnam as the next medical tourism hub in Southeast Asia have 330 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at March 5, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.