DPRK Chairman Kim Jong-un leaves Hà NộiAchieving denuclearisation needs more timePM says hosting DPRK-US summit was big success for Việt NamReactions to the failed summitComments of experts on the summit Reporters from news agencies all over the world work at the International Media Centre on Trần Hưng Đạo Street, Hà Nội, during the DPRK-USA Summit. — VNS Photo Thu VânViet Nam News Spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and head of the ministry’s Information and Press Department Lê Thị Thu Hằng speaks to Thế Giới & Việt Nam (The World & Vietnam Report) newspaper on Việt Nam’s efforts to provide the best conditions for thousands of reporters descending on Việt Nam for the highly anticipated summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and US President Donald Trump. What factors contributed to the successful hosting of the press before and during the summit between the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) and the United States, given that we had only 10 days to prepare? This is the first event for which we had such a short time to prepare. For other international events held in Việt Nam, we had years of planning and focused preparations in the last few… Read full this story
- Saint Angelina Schools Fools About Foreign Affairs, Looks Flawless While Doing So
- Report: U.S. Foreign Policy Hurting American Students' Chances Of Getting Laid Abroad
- There's Something Very Weird Happening on the Wikipedia Page of a Widely Hated Media Boss
- Foreigner Headlines Carb Day Concert
- The Chapo Trap House Guide to Media
- Beware: Donald Trump knows even less about world affairs than Sarah Palin
- It's Time to Stop Calling Obama a Wuss
- Makers of China’s Most Popular Chat App Apologize After Software Translates ‘Black Foreigner’ to Racial Slur
- Mexico's president extends olive branch to Trump with new foreign minister pick
- Family Affair: "Israel's Most Illicit Affair"
Việt Nam pulled out all the stops for media: foreign affairs spokesperson have 335 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 9, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.