Update 1: 2019/02/19 12:19pm PST There’s an end in sight, right? At some point, every bank that has and will ever exist shall find itself on Google’s list of Pay-compatible financial institutions. We’re not quite Update 2: 2019/03/05 11:22am PST It’s with some degree of disbelief and childlike wonder that we continue to watch Google add more and more banks to the list of financial institutions supporting its Google Pay Update 3: 2019/03/19 1:12pm PDT Google’s back to updating its list of Google Pay banks, and at first glance this one looked like a larger group than usual, numbering up above 60. But as we Basically every major US bank and credit union already supports Google Pay, and the contactless payment service already has nearly 2,000 partners stateside. Despite that, the support list continues to grow by at least a handful of banks every few weeks, and sure enough, an additional 17 have joined the list since our last update 12 days ago. Without further ado, here are the 17 new banks and credit unions: Alpena Community Credit Union American Bank, NA Coleman County State Bank Columbia Credit Union First Area Credit Union Jefferson Credit Union Members Choice West Virginia Federal Credit Union… Read full this story
- Norwich Credit Union to add upto £50 to customers accounts who save
- Credit unions to pay refunds after miscalculating interest on loans
- Five reasons to save and borrow from your local credit union
- Caution over credit union growth
- How Google Pay Is Evolving Into Google’s Next Big Ecosystem Play for India
- Sainsbury’s Bank credit cards customers hit with fees after direct debit bungle – are you affected?
- Goldman Sachs launches new bank called Marcus offering highest paying savings rate on the market
- Treasury drawing up job ad for new Bank of England boss as Carney heads for exit
- Cork County Council to seek credit union build backing
- Google unveils Pixel 3 smartphones, new tablet and Home Hub
[Update: Another 17] Google Pay adds support for 45 new banks and credit unions in the US have 330 words, post on www.androidpolice.com at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.