Three tourists were rescued after the boat they were on sank in Nha Trang Bay, the central province of Khanh Hoa this morning, a leader of Nha Trang Bay Management Board said. Cau Da Port in Nha Trang Bay, where the Van Tan ship departs to bring the tourists to visit Hon Mieu Island. — VNA/VNS Photo Phan Sau The board reported that at 8am on Wednesday, a small wooden ship, a popular boat of choice for tourists exploring the bay, captained by Tran Van Tan, was transporting three tourists around Nha Trang Bay. According to Vietnam News Agency, the ship collided with a barge, causing the wooden ship to sink in the Hon Mieu area. Discovering the incident, some local fishing boats nearby rescued the three passengers and the captain. They were safely brought back to the mainland and brought to hospital. The three passengers were a young man and two young women, residing in Hanoi and Hai Phong cities. “The passengers were luckily rescued after the accident. They have no health problems,” a representative of Nha Trang Bay Management Board said. The management board’s officials went to visit the passengers at the hospital. Additionally, agencies are implementing measures… Read full this story
- Hanoi, Nha Trang among best cities for honeymoon in Asia
- Hanoi, Nha Trang among top 10 honeymoon destinations in Asia
- Nha Trang - Khanh Hoa Sea Festival wraps up
- Direct flight links Qingdao, Vietnam's Nha Trang
- Nha Trang to host the final of Miss Universe Vietnam 2019
- Spring Education Exhibition 2014 opens in Nha Trang City
- Is it time to curb the number of tourists?
- Russian search and rescue support vessel visits Vietnam
- Top 100 Bay Area Restaurants: N-Z
- 1998 El Niño pounded an unready Bay Area: Are we prepared now?
Three Vietnamese tourists rescued in Nha Trang Bay have 306 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.