Children are excited to visit and pick strawberries at the Chimi Farm Hà Nội. — VNS Photo Phương Thảo Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI — The west bank of the Hồng (Red) River in Hà Nội’s Tây Hồ District is famous for its traditional flower villages – Tứ Liên, Nhật Tân, Quảng An and Phú Thượng. Trees used to celebrate the Tết (Lunar New Year) holiday such as the peach trees grown in Nhật Tân and kumquat trees grown in Tứ Liên are said to be the best in town. For over a decade, flower farms have been open for visitors who want to enjoy the spectacle, take photos or just breathe the fresh air in the otherwise crowded city. “That is the reason why we opened a strawberry farm at the heart of Nhật Tân flower village,” Nguyễn An Phương, sales manager at Chimi Farm Hà Nội, said. The 3,000 sq.m strawberry farm opened last December and for the last few months, it has attracted young people and families looking for a new farming experience in the city. The first crop of the temperate fruit grown by Chimi Farm Hà Nội is in the process of being harvested. The… Read full this story
- Why Strawberries are so Good for You!
- Farm Star Living: A Must-Have App for all 'Farm-to-Table' Fans
- The Latest: New starting QBs showing potential
- Grape Seed Extract (GSE) Has Cancer-Fighting Potential
- TWA 800 Crash Documentary Has New Evidence That Reveals External Detonation?
- 4 Sustainable Farming Techniques Making a Difference
- Top 6 Benefits of Large Farm Sheds
- Community Farms and You
- Evidence-based health design: A primer
- Poll: Has Microsoft lost its evil corporation status to Google and Apple?
Strawberry farm in Hà Nội - evidence of potential farm tourism have 311 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.