At just 27 years of age, Youth, Education, Environment, Animals, New Technologies, Markets, Tourism, Commerce, Protocol, Press and Communication, Employment and Training, are the positions that Joel Noche Lopes holds in the San Fulgencio City Council, which the Independent Party for Nationalities (PIPN) warns are far too many for one man.
PIPN Party spokesperson, Councillor Charo Mejías, says that Noche cannot possibly fully discharge his duties in each of the position he holds because it is not humanly possible for one person to spread his efforts satisfactorily across so many and such a diverse range of functions. As such she says that many areas for which he is responsible are not being properly managed.
As expected, however, Councillor Noche holds quite the opposite view. He says that he is completely dedicated to his roles in the council working morning, noon and night, if required, to ensure that they are properly administered, “with a lot of work and with the support of the staff that work in each department.”
The PIPN is particularly critical of one gratuitous function that cost “nearly 11 thousand Euros for a single night”, in reference to “Al Son de la Salsa”, a salsa dance event that he organised last August. “It was awarded in May 2018 to a company that is now bankrupt, that no longer exists, and the payment, amounting to 9,010 euros plus 378 euros IVA, was made to an individual and not to the company”. This payment has since been denounced by the PIPN.
The PIPN is also critical of the Councillor’s family business which is going to open on the urbanisation in April, and which is destined to supply cannabis. “This is a further folly of this government team and even more mismanagement by Joel Noche.”
They say that the store “will enhance the drug problem already existing in the urbanization, thus exacerbating a situation that is already a problem in the area.
However Noches has denied that he is involved and claims that it is his father who is linked to the cannabis club.
The cannabis association will open in April, and permits are already being processed. The company says that it will provide a therapeutic service to the population, as many people in the urbanisation, residents from other countries, need to take this substance by prescription to ease their aches and pains. He explains that it will not be the first non-profit entity that exists in the region, since there are already outlets in Almoradí and Torrevieja.”
- The Week In Cannabis: Good Policy News, Mixed Stock Performance, Strong Week For ETFs
- Expat makes millions after taking on San Miguel to get home-brew served in Spain
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- A San Jose school district aims to build teacher housing through a $60 million bond measure
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 22
- UK jobs creation slows as pay growth reaches 11-year high
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
- ‘I’ll miss the ups and downs’: Halifax councillor stepping aside after 28 years
- BBC Breakfast's Bill Turnbull says taking cannabis oil was 'an enjoyable experience' as he tells how he has also cut out meat and alcohol in his fight against cancer
- Are Mushrooms the New Cannabis?
- It was only a flying visit! Red Arrows touch down at base to the delight of pilots’ families after whirlwind tour of North America
- Death truck was in convoy of THREE lorries: Families claim more than 100 migrants were smuggled into UK but only two completed their journey - as tearful wife fears husband was among 39 stowaways found dead in Essex
- San Antonio pays final respects to Greg Garza
- Made in Munster: The ancient art of súgán-making is woven into Irish family history
- iOS 11.3 is available now. Here are the best new features
- A 'Charm(ing)' Business Idea to Help Stop Bullying
- Business Fights Back: eBay Learns to Trust Again
San Fulgencio councillor has 11 positions and a family cannabis business have 642 words, post on www.theleader.info at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.