HCM CITY— Samsung Vina officially introduced its Samsung Showcase today at the Bitexco building in HCM City, the third showroom of its kind in the world and the first in Asia designed as a One Samsung Experience model (OSE).
The first two Samsung showrooms of this kind are located in New York City and Frankfurt, Germany
Suh Kyung Wook, president of Samsung Vina Electronics, said the Samsung Showcase was expected to become a technology destination in the city.
The showcase in HCM City covers two floors on a total area of over 1,000 sq m and is divided into 18 areas.
The two floors contain all new high-end products from Samsung such as smartphones, TVs, accessories, household electronics equipment and kitchen equipment, among others.
At the showcase, customers can experience the connections that can be made between Samsung devices, such as a smartphone and a refrigerator, which allow for smart food purchases.
In the smartphone device experience area, Samsung Vina also gives customers a chance to sample the best technologies of the company’s products.
Customers can explore the unique features of Samsung smart devices, including the company’s latest flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S10.
The showroom also has a customer service area that offers equipment maintenance and repair for customers.
Hoàng Đình Tân, director of Samsung Showcase, said that monthly activities related to travel, fashion, music, cuisine, sports, technology, art and photography would be organized at the showcase.
The showcase is the only place where customers can experience many products from South Korean manufacturers.
Tân said Việt Nam was chosen as the site for the showroom because the country is an important market for the company. Samsung has three factories in Việt Nam, which is also a successful market for the company’s smartphone products. VNS
- Promoting tourism links between HCM City and Mekong Delta region
- HCM City seeks to become logistics hub
- HCM City apologises to local residents for shortcomings at Thủ Thiêm project
- Ground broken for HCM City’s 2nd waste-to-energy plant
- HCM City’s authorities meet British firms to tackle business difficulties
- HCM City's District 3: 18th coolest neighbourhood in the world
- HCM City expects stronger economic ties with UAE
- Doing their civic duty: HCM City residents donate land to widen alleys
- HCM City adds facilities to hospitals to cope with overcrowding
- HCM City seeks to reduce vehicle emissions