Yonhap news agency cited a FSS statement as saying that Yoo Kwang-yeol, first senior deputy governor of the FSS, is on a five-day visit to Indonesia and Vietnam from March 19 during which he discussed issues of mutual concern with his counterparts. In Indonesia, Yoo and Wimboh Santoso, head of the Southeast Asian country’s financial regulator, agreed to bolster cooperation in the sectors of fintech and supervision of cryptocurrencies. Meanwhile, in Vietnam, the FSS official asked his Vietnamese counterparts to lend more support to Korean financial firms doing business there. The RoK has sought stronger economic relations with Southeast Asian nations under President Moon Jae-in’s New Southern Policy.
- Sell Your Home Faster, and at Your Asking Price, by Boosting Its Curb Appeal
- Three Questions to Ask Yourself before Being Financially Free
- Serving the Rural Community with Affordable Financial Services
- Finding Financial Aid for School
- Ways To Find Additional Financial Aid
- How to Get a College Financial Aid: A Guide for Parents
- 5 Financial Aid Mistakes to Avoid
- What Kinds of Financial Aids Are Available For Single Mothers?
- Merrill Bullish on Vietnam
- Việt Nam blow Indonesia away in World Cup qualifier
RoK asks Indonesia, Vietnam to boost financial cooperation have 204 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.