|Netland Real Estate JSC’s representative office inaugurated in Japan on Thursday. The company hopes to both sell its developments to Japanese investors and Japanese properties to Vietnamese. — Photo courtesy of Netland|
HCM CITY — Property developer Netland Real Estate JSC opened a representative office in Tokyo on March 28, a step in the company’s plans to expand into the international market to attract investment into its projects in Việt Nam.
The office will introduce the company’s real estate projects to partners and investors in Japan, and hopes to attract especially individual investors to the real estate, particularly the tourism property segment in Việt Nam.
It is also collaborating with local real estate trading floors and companies to sell its products there and also Japanese products to Vietnamese.
At the opening ceremony, the company introduced 16 projects that it solicits investment and its ongoing projects, including those that it holds exclusive distribution rights.
Japan was the top investor in Việt Nam last year with investments of US$8.59 billion, or almost a quarter of the total FDI.
Japanese investments are forecast to rise sharply this year.
Besides, Japanese individual investors with deep pockets are looking for opportunities in promising markets like Việt Nam.
Property is among the most attractive sectors for them. — VNS
- Outsourcing company will open office in law school library
- Legoland to open in Japan
- Watch: Ninja-themed cafe opens in Japan
- Asia's First Rugby World Cup Opens In Japan
- New Russian Intellectual Property Court is Open
- Ropes & Gray Is First US Law Firm to Get OK to Open Office in South Korea
- Hogan Lovells announces plan to open offices in Australia
- Elon Musk's first Boring Company tunnel opens, but the roller-coaster ride has just begun
- Baker Botts joins open office trend, moves junior associates to interior area
- Latham to Open Office in Houston; New Hires Include Ex-Akin Gump Energy Chief