Chairwoman of the National Assembly (NA) Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan and a high-ranking delegation of the Vietnamese NA arrived at Rabat-Sale Airport in the capital city of Morocco, Rabat, on March 27 (local time), starting her official visit to the North African country at the invitation of President of the Moroccan House of Representatives Habib El Malki.
|President of the Moroccan House of Representatives Habib El Malki receives Chairwoman of the Vietnamese NA Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan on March 27 – Photo: Quochoi.vn|
Chairwoman of the NA said her visit aims to step up and deepen the friendship and multi-faceted cooperation between the two countries in general and the two law-making bodies in particular.
|At the talks – Source: Quochoi.vn|
The two sides should facilitate investment promotion activities, hold international seminars, forums and fairs in each country, particularly in agriculture, mining, construction materials, chemicals, apparel, footwear and food processing, she said.
- DPM pays official visit to UK, attends 17th Francophonie Summit
- Football: La Habra’s Clark Phillips piles up offers; Orange Lutheran’s Kyle Ford takes official visit
- This week in Mizzou recruiting: Josh Christopher locks in official visit for Homecoming
- Gophers to get official visit from four-star guard Austin Crowley
- Magna officials visit Vauxhall
- Increasing overtime must ensure labourers’ rights: NA deputy
- PM’s Special Envoy visits France
- World Cup 2018: Own-goal costs Morocco dear as Iran triumph in injury time
- Rose, Rahm, Fowler and Jordan Spieth chasing Kevin Na at Colonial
- Ronaldo’s early tally gives Portugal win over Morocco