(CNN)At least 314 cases of measles have been reported in the United States since January 1, according to national numbers shared Monday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- HSE issues warning as four more measles cases identified this week
- 2,300-year-old extinct gibbon bones found in Chinese burial chamber
- Two new measles cases as disease spreads in South Island
- Baby amongst five measles cases in South Island-wide outbreak
- Call to ensure pregnant women are protected as measles cases rise
- Nearly 1,400 measles cases recorded in Ukraine over past week
- Apple Watch may have helped solve BRUTAL murder case where 57-year-old mother was beaten to death
- Three measles cases after exposure at Queenstown Airport
- Measles cases rise to five
- Golden Bay measles case linked to others in the South Island
- Infants must have measles vaccine to travel within EU, say Spanish paediatricians
- 300-year-old bowl from Imperial China sells for a staggering £22MILLION
- Stone’s rare 1,300 year old writing reveals multicultural community at Tintagel
- Celebrating 300 years, New Orleans dreams of putting pigs on rollercoasters and its mayor in the Oval Office
- Armenia had 15 new case at ECHR last year, report says
- 'Take comfort' from plans to stockpile food, blood and medicine in case of no deal Brexit, says Theresa May
- Family of murdered 80-year-old say killer's actions were "brutal and despicable"
- Assange could be in embassy for a year, father says
- Symptoms you need to look for with measles
- Parents urged to protect their kids after warnings of deadly measles outbreak this Easter
Measles cases surpass 300 this year, CDC says have 823 words, post on us.cnn.com at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.