Luke Perry has reportedly been cremated and his remains have been scattered on his beloved Tennessee farm.
According to TMZ, the ashes of the former Beverly Hills, 90210 star, who passed away at the age of 52 from a stroke on March 4, now lay in the 380 acres of land owned by him, in Vanleer, Tennessee – where he lived on and off for more than twenty years.
The publication also reports that the late actor’s death certificate listed his official cause of death as ischemic cerebrovascular accident (stroke) and that his body was taken to a funeral home in Dickson, Tennessee.
Tragic: Luke Perry has reportedly been cremated and his remains have been scattered on his beloved Tennessee farm
The reports come after Don Carter, owner of the Taylor Funeral Home in Dickson, told the site that Perry was not buried there to The Blast.
And he added he has ‘no idea’ why his facility is listed on Perry’s death certificate.
The site also called the Cemetery Office for the City of Dickson and it was relayed that Luke was not buried at the city’s other cemetery, Dickson Union Cemetery.
And TMZ have now appeared to confirm that Luke’s family received his ashes in Dickson and drove 13 miles north to scatter them on his farm.
Reports: The publication also reports that the late actor’s death certificate listed his official cause of death as ischemic cerebrovascular accident (stroke) and that his body was taken to a funeral home in Dickson, Tennessee
Luke bought the farm in 1995 during the height of his 90210 fame. At the time he had also starred in the movie 8 Seconds where he took on the role of a rodeo player to had a passion for cattle raising.
The star’s the time of death is noted as 12:44 PM on March 4.
His fiancée Wendy Madison Bauer, 44, is listed as his next of kin, or ‘informant’.
News of his death sent shockwaves across the rural Tennessee town and residents recalled fond memories of the TV heartthrob who became a familiar face in Dickson county.
‘He acted like we were part of his family. He would always give you a hug,’ business owner Janet Grimes told News Channel 3.
Devastating: TMZ have now appeared to confirm that Luke’s family received his ashes in Dickson and drove 13 miles north to scatter them on his farm
Connection: Luke bought the farm in 1995 during the height of his 90210 fame.
Grimes said Perry would often bring his family in to the restaurant for breakfast.
‘I found him to be just a nice person,’ she added. ‘I enjoyed talking to him. He always knew you.’
Meanwhile, it was also revealed that Perry had planned to marry Wendy in LA on August 17.
TMZ reported that the couple had already sent out art-deco themed ‘save the date’ cards to their friends and family.
So sad: It was also revealed that Perry had planned to marry Wendy in LA on August 17
- Don’t keep urns at home, scatter ashes – Vatican
- Robin Williams’s ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay – reports
- Vatican: No more scattering of cremation ashes
- Among rich Filipinos, cremation taking hold
- [PHOTOS] Karpal Singh Cremated As Thousands Bid Farewell
- People have started dissolving loved ones’ dead bodies as a greener alternative to burying or cremating them
- Witness the new Katy Perry
- 5 Seconds of Summer remains hot boy band of today
- Turning death back to life
- Donna Villa’s Golden Lion to continue producing movies
- Carlo Caparas still grieves Donna Villa’s passing
- Why These 4 Men Will Be Hung to Death
- Red Cross aids displaced residents
- A young boy’s video sharing the pain of being bullied went viral — and inspired thousands to send love
- These are the shocking allegations that Kesha’s ex-producer calls a ‘vicious smear campaign’
- McGlade: Without a will, there may be hell to pay
- Here are all the police killings since just the beginning of September
- Striking photos of America’s child laborers reveal what work was like a century ago
- Mexico seeks crematorium owner after 60 bodies found
Luke Perry's 'cremated remains scattered on his Tennessee farm' have 710 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.