Adoption of Infor CloudSuite Industrial for the printing and packaging provider will help drive business expansion and process efficienciesHESHAN, GUANGDONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 11 March 2019 -Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry, today signed a contract with the Leo Paper Group (LPG), a privately-held global printing and packaging company, to implement a suite of Infor solutions that will launch the producer of a wide variety of paper-made products on its Industry 4.0 and smart factory transformation journey. LPG’s products today include books, games, bags, premiums and gift items, as well as product packaging.Infor & Leo Paper Group’s Signing Ceremony(left to right: 1-Helen Masters, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Infor Asia Pacific and Japan; 2-Nancy Mattenberger, Senior Vice President of Infor Consulting Services for Asia Pacific and Japan; 3-KING Lai, Managing Director, Group Packaging Business, Leo Paper Group; 4-Johnny Fung, Group Managing Director of Leo Paper Group; 5-Simon Fung, Heshan Factory Director of Leo Paper Group)The signing ceremony held at Leo Paper’s Heshan plant was attended by local and regional Chinese media who were given a tour of the facility. Leo Paper’s implementation of Infor solutions begins with its Heshan factory and is expected to take… Read full this story
- Volvo Group Selects NVIDIA to Transform Trucking
- Local Group Selected for World's Largest Polish Folk Festival
- Here's what an MBTA group's plan to transform the commuter rail includes
- BMW, GM, Ford and Renault launch blockchain research group for automotive industry
- Insurance group rejects claim industry is 'fundamentally dishonest'
- New study reveals how European Utilities are collaborating with customers and partners to fuel innovation
- Local paper industry faces input cost challenges
- Local paper firms face losing out to foreign businesses
- Salarpuria Sattva Group enters into Rs 275-crore JV with Apollo Asia Fund
- AAI wants to buy out South African partners in MIAL while Adani drags Bidvest, GVK others to court
Leo Paper Group selects Infor as Industry 4.0 transformation partner have 332 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.