Doan Van Viet, Chairman of the Lam Dong People’s Committee, addresses the conference (Photo: VNA) Seoul (VNA) – Hundreds of businesses in the Republic of Korea (RoK) participated in a conference in Seoul on March 26 to seek trade, investment, and tourism opportunities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands province of Lam Dong. Addressing the event, Doan Van Viet, Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, introduced the locality’s major characteristics and socio-economic development situation for the Korean firms. He highlighted the province’s advantages in year-round cool weather conditions and convenient transport system with easy connections to key economic regions of Vietnam. Viet said that Lam Dong has favourable conditions for socio-economic development, especially in high technology agriculture and tourism. Da Lat city – Lam Dong’s cultural-political centre – has become a famous national tourism site and an ideal destination for foreign visitors, he noted. He suggested that Korean businesses invest directly in projects in which the province is calling for investment, or partner with Vietnamese firms to expand projects already underway in Lam Dong. The official held that businesses of both sides can collaborate in designing tours between the two countries and trading goods between the RoK and Lam Dong. Viet pledged… Read full this story
- Penny Stock Trading Investment
- Currency Trading Investment Techniques
- Currency Trading Investment Tips
- Currency Trading Investment Strategies
- Online Currency Trading - Investing in the Forex Markets Has Never Been Easier
- Is Trading Investing Or Gambling?
- Trend Following Trading-Investing Concerns
- Stock Trading - Invest And Earn Now!
- Tips To Develop Your Own Stock Trading Investment Plan
- Currency Trading is the New Global Investment Market
Lam Dong trade, investment, tourism opportunities introduced in RoK have 281 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.