At the press briefing on March 4 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The first national trade fair on traditional medicine will be held in Hanoi from March 20-25, heard a press briefing on March 4. The event will be co-organised by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture (Agritrade) and the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) Department of Traditional Medicine and Pharmacy Management. It is expected to host up to 150 pavilions. Agritrade Director Dao Van Ho said the trade fair will introduce and promote clean and safe traditional medicine of high quality, thus serving as a trustworthy destination for consumers. It also aims to connect herb growers and traders with firms manufacturing traditional medicine, thus bolstering consumption of the products, he added. According to the MoH, about 1,300 medicinal plant species have been found in Vietnam, with the country’s herbal medicine industry manufacturing under the World Health Organisation’s good manufacturing practices.–VNA
- Donald Trump WILL host World Series champion Washington Nationals at the White House on Monday
- HCM City to host Vietnam–RoK Culture and Tourism Festival
- Vietnam pulls out of hosting Asian Games
- Indonesia named host of 2018 Asian Games
- Hosts’ real Olympic challenge: after the games
- Sports surgeon gets own Topps trading card
- How will each MLB team approach the non-waiver trade deadline?
- Upon further review, did Blue Jays really win in 2012 blockbuster trade with Marlins?
- Bucks excited to have No. 2 pick, not looking to trade it
- 2015 NHL Fan Fair gives fans access to all aspects of hockey
Hanoi to host first trade fair on traditional medicine have 267 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.