The event will be co-organised by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture (Agritrade) and the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) Department of Traditional Medicine and Pharmacy Management. It is expected to host up to 150 pavilions.
Agritrade Director Dao Van Ho said the trade fair will introduce and promote clean and safe traditional medicine of high quality, thus serving as a trustworthy destination for consumers.
It also aims to connect herb growers and traders with firms manufacturing traditional medicine, thus bolstering consumption of the products, he added.
According to the MoH, about 1,300 medicinal plant species have been found in Vietnam, with the country’s herbal medicine industry manufacturing under the World Health Organisation’s good manufacturing practices.–VNA
- Quang Ninh to bring “One Commune, One Product” fair to Hanoi
- Hanoi to kick off Vietnam-France Music Festival
- Hanoi’s water puppetry theatre makes Asian Book of Records
- Social News 24/4
- Social News 16/11
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 23/9
- Social News 30/5
- Vietnamese poet nominated for prestigious Pen Award
- Social News 20/1