Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Da Nang (VNA) – The Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2019, themed “Stories by the Rivers”, will take place in the central city of Da Nang from June 1 – July 6, announced the municipal People’s Committee and real estate developer Sun Group during a press conference on March 19. Teams will come together for a pyrotechnic competition in five nights themed “Origin”, “Seed”, “Love”, “Colours” and “Going out to Sea”, which will be live broadcast on Vietnam Television channel. The opening ceremony on June 1 will see the competition between Vietnam and Russia, followed by Brazil and Belgium on June 8, Finland and Italy on June 15, the UK and China on June 22. The best two teams will compete in the finale night on July 6. Audiences will be also treated to music performances by Vietnamese leading artists. A flashmob dance competition will also be held across the country with qualifying, semi-final and final rounds. A street festival is scheduled for May 26 – July 7 along Bach Dang street. Speaking at the press conference, Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Le Trung Chinh said the festival is expected to maintain the city’s… Read full this story
- Presenting: Toronto's WinterCity Festival - Culinary Treats, Arts and Entertainment
- Vacation With the Islanders: Caribbean Festivals
- Special Events and Festivals in Italy
- Public Holidays In Spain - Festivals - Celebrations And Fiestas
- A Unique Dining Experience in China - 'Yi Da Xin'
- Wholesale Fireworks
- Montreal - Europe Without the Jetlag - City of Festivals, Shopping, Nightlife, Restaurants, Plus
- Experience - Colors of Malaysia Festival
- Spanish Fiestas and Festivals: Join the Non-stop Celebration
- Spring Festival - Orgasm and Loneliness
Da Nang int’l fireworks festival to open in June have 282 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.