Microsoft and SAP promote co-operation Microsoft Viet Nam and SAP announced their partnership. Microsoft Viet Nam and SAP – one of the global leaders in enterprise software – on Friday announced a strategic partnership. This mutual collaboration aims to propel Viet Nam’s Industry 4.0 by providing integrated offerings from both companies for enterprise customers in Viet Nam to be able to drive more business innovation in the cloud. This collaboration will also help accelerate SAP and Microsoft’s cloud business growth in Viet Nam. As leaders in enterprise software, SAP and Microsoft are aligning closely to provide companies in Viet Nam with the safe and trusted path to digital transformation. SAP and Microsoft are moving ahead in bringing SAP’s various software and services to Azure. The two tech giants will also co-engineer, go to market together with premier solutions and provide joint support services to move forward to the best cloud experience for customers. General Director, Microsoft Viet Nam, Pham The Truong, said “The strategic partnership with SAP marks a milestone for Microsoft in not only powering our own organisation, but also powering our enterprises in Viet Nam to run their most mission-critical applications and workloads with SAP S/4HANA on Azure.”… Read full this story
- When Apple's HomePod arrives, it'll give you CNBC news briefings
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, April 8
- Banking crisis timeline
- Courtroom emotions high after jurors convict S.A. mom of murder
- 5 Surprising Causes of Insomnia
- Korean Internet companies to participate in global joint briefings
- Time to heal: After conversion of state to UT, let opposition parties back into Kashmir
- Shvo Motion
- 'Night Court' star Harry Anderson, 65, found dead in home
- Wave of volunteers aiding search for Jayme Closs brings 'outpouring of hope and support'
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 24/3 have 304 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.