Microsoft and SAP promote co-operation Microsoft Viet Nam and SAP announced their partnership. Microsoft Viet Nam and SAP – one of the global leaders in enterprise software – on Friday announced a strategic partnership. This mutual collaboration aims to propel Viet Nam’s Industry 4.0 by providing integrated offerings from both companies for enterprise customers in Viet Nam to be able to drive more business innovation in the cloud. This collaboration will also help accelerate SAP and Microsoft’s cloud business growth in Viet Nam. As leaders in enterprise software, SAP and Microsoft are aligning closely to provide companies in Viet Nam with the safe and trusted path to digital transformation. SAP and Microsoft are moving ahead in bringing SAP’s various software and services to Azure. The two tech giants will also co-engineer, go to market together with premier solutions and provide joint support services to move forward to the best cloud experience for customers. General Director, Microsoft Viet Nam, Pham The Truong, said “The strategic partnership with SAP marks a milestone for Microsoft in not only powering our own organisation, but also powering our enterprises in Viet Nam to run their most mission-critical applications and workloads with SAP S/4HANA on Azure.”… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- Liquid assets: how the business of bottled water went mad
- The Brief: how is Italy's political crisis impacting on the country's economy?
- Tuesday briefing: Debate awaits for Corbyn and Johnson
- Trump, Powell met Monday at White House to discuss economy
- Divestment kicks in: Stake sale in major PSUs announced
- Apple Introduces Apple Music: Streaming Service, 24/7 Radio
- Donald Trump backs away from proposal to ban flavored e-cigarettes as he fears a backlash from voters
- How the sandwich consumed Britain
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 24/3 have 307 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.