Minister meets innovators in Germany Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung (second from the right) meets German executives. Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung is learning about scientific research, technological innovation and personnel training in leading German corporations during his ongoing Germany visit at the invitation of German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy Peter Altmaier. The Vietnamese delegation has visited a Siemens gas turbine factory, the SAP software company and the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering. Minister Dung expressed his wish that Siemens, SAP and Fraunhofer would invest more in Viet Nam by building solar panels and wind turbine plants to meet energy demand in the country and ASEAN, building new research and lab centres in Hoa Lac Hi-tech park. Leaders of Siemens, SAP and Fraunhofer expressed their interest in the Vietnamese market, saying they have taken steps to boost technological co-operation between the two nations. They spoke highly of the formation of the Viet Nam National Innovation Centre, saying it is a model to attract capital and brainpower from leading partners, including German companies. Siemens is Germany’s leading multidisciplinary group, focusing on industry and high technology. After over… Read full this story
- Business news briefs, Aug. 22: FES preparing for auction
- A Brief History of South Florida Cops Harassing LGBTQ+ People
- Write a business plan, win $25K
- AP News in Brief 08-20-18
- Nation and World briefs for August 22
- What does a government shutdown cost?
- Uber halts self-driving trucks development
- POLICE BRIEFS: Stolen vehicles, burglaries reported
- Venezuela, Heat Wave, Indonesia: Your Monday Briefing
- Trump Tower Meeting, Drone Attack, Indonesia: Your Monday Briefing
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 22/3 have 286 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.