Barf Bag Welcome to Barf Bag, a daily politics roundup to help you sort through the chaotic Trumpian news cycle.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- According to the upcoming book The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty, Barbara Bush—deceased wife of also deceased President George H.W. Bush—blamed President Trump for the heart attack she experienced in 2016. She cited “angst” for her condition, specifically Trump-induced angst. Okay! [USA Today]
- A federal judge has blocked Medicaid work requirements in Kentucky and Arkansas. [Washington Post]
- Stacey Abrams gave a coy response to questions regarding a rumored joint ticket with Joe Biden in 2020:
- A 10-year-old child from Guatemala was allegedly drugged and sexually assaulted in U.S. custody after he was separated from his father at the U.S.-Mexico border [CNN]
- Cool: Big Pharma is profiting off of a HIV treatment that was funded by taxpayers and could potentially help way more people. [Washington Post]
- The white supremacist who fatally struck Heather Heyer with his car at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally in 2017 has pled guilty to federal hate crimes. [Washington Post]
- Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg hates Chick-fil-A’s politics, but loves the chicken! [CNN]
- Facebook is promising to ban white nationalists from its platform. I’ll believe it when I see it, which will be never, since I don’t really go on Facebook. [Washington Post]
- And here’s a cool video of a dude who knows his fucking rights:
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.
- Barbara Bush on the Impact of Ebola on Women's Health
- 'This Week' Transcript: Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Powerhouse Roundtable
- Family forced to dig mass graves for the three mums, six children murdered in cartel massacre
- 'I am a lucky man': George W. Bush wishes 'lovely bride' Laura a happy 73rd birthday in a loving Instagram tribute, while daughter Jenna posts a sweet snap of her with her grandkids
- More talk, less action on effort to get mentally ill homeless off street
- Exclusive: On USS George H.W. Bush, Ship that Lost Crew to Suicide, 'Stress Comes From the Top Down'
- Trump Conspiracy Theorists Are Losing Their Shit
- Are Democrats Finally Getting Their 'Shit Together' To Stop Trump?
- 'Super Humble' Rami Malek Ate Dinner Alone Yesterday and Yet, When I Do It, No One Writes Shit
- You're Not Going To Remember Any Of This Shit:
- Book excerpt: Mark Updegrove's 'The Last Republicans'
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Gov. Jerry Brown
- What pop culture made you cry at an inopportune time?
- Third woman who has accused Bill Cosby of rape reveals the 'sickening guilt she carried for 45 years' as she urges others not to blame themselves
- A Definitive List of the Best Winter Albums (Released Between 1989 and 2011)
- Donald Trump has a friend in Tom McClintock, but so do marijuana advocates
- Breed, Wiener working to ease destructive behavior on street
- Marijuana Not High Obama Priority
- James Comey says Robert Mueller is 'not on anybody's side'
- Vintners rally to preserve Russian River Valley’s historic Zinfandel vineyards
Barbara Bush Talks Shit From the Beyond the Grave have 506 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.