(CNN)At least 228 cases of measles have been reported since January 1 in the United States, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- US Measles Cases Reach 20-Year High
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Responsible for at Least 86 COVID Cases, 1 Death in Minnesota, CDC Says
- CDC says people should not travel for Thanksgiving due to COVID-19 surges
- Fears of Thanksgiving Covid TIMEBOMB as CDC says don’t sing or drink ALCOHOL to stop spread of deadly disease
- White House recommends restrictions as coronavirus surges in Louisiana; CDC says don't travel
- US CDC says country has witnessed 300,000 more deaths than usual: report
- Coronavirus spread in UK IS slowing down and cases are flattening, says UK’s chief statistician
- New Zealand Charges Serviceman With Espionage in Historic Case, Defenсe Force Says
- Top news of the day: Nitish Kumar returns as Bihar CM for 7th time in 20 years; Moderna says its vaccine is 94.5% effective in preventing COVID-19, and more
- Daily COVID fatalities for the U.S. hit the highest since May with 2,284 deaths as CDC warns EIGHT coronavirus infections are missed for every one counted and it's feared Thanksgiving will be 'the mother of superspreader events'
- CDC Cautions Against Traveling During Thanksgiving Due To Surging COVID-19 Cases
- Measles is surging worldwide — we need to act fast to save lives
- Over 1 million US children have been diagnosed with Covid-19, pediatricians say
- Second COVID breakthrough as Moderna says its vaccine is 94.5% effective - making it better than Pfizer's - as shares go through the roof and America now looks set to have enough shots for EVERYONE next year
- Trump hails Moderna's COVID 'great discovery' that 'took place on my watch' after drugmaker says its vaccine is 94.5% effective - making it better than Pfizer's - as Biden warns all Americans are still months away from being vaccinated
- CDC Thanksgiving Recommendations: Eat Outdoors, Limit Guests, Don’t Sing
- US coronavirus cases top 12 million. An expert says spread is now 'faster' and 'broader' than ever
- Choosing the best mask to protect you and others, according to new CDC guidelines
- CDC warns people to avoid travel on cruise ships because of the 'very high' risk of person-to-person COVID-19 spread - just as ships prepare to return to the seas
- CDC recommends against travel for Thanksgiving
At least 228 measles cases in US this year, CDC says have 805 words, post on us.cnn.com at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.