Back to English Comments Travel – February 6, 2019 | 04:35 pm GMT+7 Saigon’s Nguyen Hue Street transforms every New Year into a floral paradise and has giant images of the animal representing the year. Since the early 21st century Nguyen Hue Street in HCMC’s District 1 has been the main spring flower market for locals. People went there not only to buy flowers but also to enjoy the flower market during Tet, the Lunar New Year holiday. The city moved the spring flower market to September 23 Park, a 10-minute drive from the old location, causing many to long for a walk again on Nguyen Hue.In 2004 Nguyen Hue made a comeback but in a completely different garb: There was no more selling of flowers, and the place was meant solely for a spring experience. Every year since the street featured new themes and ideas.The first animal in the zodiac is the mouse, which was featured in Nguyen Hue in 2008 with the theme ‘Overcome’. There was a family of mice made from soft materials in giant sizes. Nguyen Hue flower street in the Year of the Ox, 2009, had the theme ‘Faith’. The image of buffalo herds resting by bamboo trees… Read full this story
- Giants shopped Ereck Flowers during draft
- Braves Place Tyler Flowers On DL, Select Contract Of Miguel Socolovich
- Giants move Ereck Flowers to right tackle after signing Nate Solder
- Cavaliers Notes: Love, Smith, Green, Buyout Market
- Fix the international rugby league calendar
- Saigon Heat lose to San Miguel Alab Pilipinas
- Time to get a move on: is British film animation set for a rapid revival?
- Paul Carr Joins Colliers International Tampa Bay
- Braves sign Kurt Suzuki to one-year deal in first step in solidifying catching for 2018
- Tre Flowers goes to Seattle in fifth round of NFL Draft
Zodiac animals over the years at Saigon's flower market - VnExpress International have 310 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.