Vietnam pledges to create favourable conditions for foreign businesses, particularly those from Argentina, to invest in the country. President of Argentina Mauricio Macri (right) and Vietnamese Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam at the Forum (Photo: VNA) The statement was made by Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam at a Vietnam – Argentina Business Forum which was held in Hanoi on February 21. The event also saw the presence of Argentine President Mauricio Macri on the occasion of his official visit to Vietnam from February 19-21. The Vietnamese Deputy PM emphasised that the Vietnam – Argentina Business Forum was an important milestone, creating a new driving force to promote the cooperation between the two countries. Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam speaking at the Forum (Photo: VGP) He also noted that Argentina is Vietnam’s second largest export market in Latin America (after Brazil), with total bilateral trade turnover of nearly US$2.9 billion. According to Deputy PM Dam, so far there have only been four investment projects from Argentina in Vietnam and the Vietnamese Government has attached great importance to and appreciated these pioneering investors, while wishing to attract more investors. He expressed his hope that the Argentine Government and business community… Read full this story
- SoftBank is in talks to boost its $1.5-billion pledge to WeWork
- Oklahoman Business cover briefs for Oct. 2, 2019
- PHIL HARDWICK — Estimating the value of your business
- Oklahoma business briefcase for Sept. 14, 2019
- Plumbing business focuses on customer service, education
- German businesses in Asia: 'Basic conditions have to be right'
- Vietnam: A country on the move
- 'Vulture' bondholders circle Argentine debt
- US court calls Argentine bond swap plan 'illegal'
- Vietnam, Indonesia lead ASEAN in internet economy growth
Vietnam pledges favourable conditions for Argentine businesses have 289 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.