Vietnam Airlines JSC (VNA) is planning to auction the surplus B777 and F70 aircraft spare parts stocks. Vietnam Airlines to auction the surplus aircraft spare parts stocks If there would be of your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address before 17h00 date 28 February 2019 to receive a bid documents from: Dinh Ngoc Tung, deputy director of Supply and Material Management Department Address: 200 Nguyen Son Street, Long Bien district, Hanoi, Vietnam Email: [email protected], Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2841, or HP: (84) 903290971; Or Tran Viet Phuong, email: [email protected] Tel: +84-24-38273774, ext. 2839, or HP: (84) 913525551. Proposal must be sent to VNA before 17h00 date 15 March 2019 (local time). By Nguyen Huong
- How To Make Your Own Vintage Motor Cycle & Automotive Spare Parts
- Car Auction Fact Vs Fiction - Part 1
- Intellectual Property: Design - Spare Parts
- The IT Consultant Keeps Spare Parts Handy
- The Basics of Government Auctions
- Find Out How To Get Discounted Airline Tickets Right Now
- All About Damaged Auto Auctions
- eBay Auction Pricing Strategies That Really Work!
- Help Finding That Jaguar Spare
- Productive Ebay and Auctions - How to Make More Money With Ebay and Auctions
Vietnam Airlines to auction the surplus aircraft spare parts stocks have 205 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.