The fabulous five-course set dinner is on offer this Valentine’s Day. VNSphoto Viet Nam News HCM CITY — Vietnam House Restaurant, helmed by internationally-celebrated Chef Luke Nguyễn, will offer a special Valentine’s Day dinner including a complimentary “Endless Love” welcome cocktail on February 14. Diners will enjoy a fabulous five-course dinner starting with banana blossom chicken salad, followed by sea cucumber soup, a main course of Australian short rib and char-grilled sturgeon, and then an indulgent chocolate fondant. The five-course set dinner is priced at VNĐ1,488,000++ per person. Vietnam House restaurant is imbued with an atmosphere both refined and intimate that will make for an unforgettable evening. Located in a restored colonial building on the corner of Đồng Khởi and Mạc Thị Bưởi streets in the heart of the city, the venue once housed the famed Café L’Imperial in the early 1900s and was a popular destination for the city’s affluent business class. Seats are limited, so advance booking is recommended. For reservations, call (028) 3822 2226. — VNS.
- Operas attract much interest in Vietnam
- This Valentine’s Day you can win a chance to stay at Juliet’s home
- A visit to Tay Dang communal house
- What to know about Tet holiday in Vietnam?
- Vietnam’s traditional Lunar New Year through the eyes of foreigners
- Valentine’s Day: 16 girls from the movies we’d love to make our Valentine
- Valentine's Day, Hollywood style! Kim Kardashian tells Kanye West 'I love you so much' while Kylie Jenner gets roses and Khloe spoils True
- Meet the Italian spicing up southern Vietnam’s islands
- Valentine's Day Gifts for the Kid at Heart
- Dream of powerful and prosperous Vietnam will come true: Deputy PM
Valentine dream at Vietnam House have 295 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.