|The fabulous five-course set dinner is on offer this Valentine’s Day. VNSphoto|
HCM CITY — Vietnam House Restaurant, helmed by internationally-celebrated Chef Luke Nguyễn, will offer a special Valentine’s Day dinner including a complimentary “Endless Love” welcome cocktail on February 14.
Diners will enjoy a fabulous five-course dinner starting with banana blossom chicken salad, followed by sea cucumber soup, a main course of Australian short rib and char-grilled sturgeon, and then an indulgent chocolate fondant. The five-course set dinner is priced at VNĐ1,488,000++ per person.
Vietnam House restaurant is imbued with an atmosphere both refined and intimate that will make for an unforgettable evening. Located in a restored colonial building on the corner of Đồng Khởi and Mạc Thị Bưởi streets in the heart of the city, the venue once housed the famed Café L’Imperial in the early 1900s and was a popular destination for the city’s affluent business class.
Seats are limited, so advance booking is recommended. For reservations, call (028) 3822 2226. — VNS.
- Sports Asian Cup quarter-finals: four matches and a video ref Folks, don’t forget it’s Valentine’s Day in Vietnam!
- Lifestyle Vietnam officially makes December 12 'Day of Pho' Houses, shops block sidewalks in Hanoi
- Sports Vietnam U-19s will play with passion in Japan semifinal: coach First tropical storm of 2019 threatens southern Vietnam
- Sports As World Cup first-timers, Vietnam hope to make an impact in opener North Korean leader Kim Jong Un leaves Hanoi
- Sports Vietnam to face Indonesia in youth championship semifinal Da Lat abandons iconic French-era palace for dream of modernity
- Sports Vietnam U-19s will play with passion in Japan semifinal: coach 2018 – the year that was in Tuoi Tre photos
- Sports Coach Park Hang-Seo confident before taking command of Vietnam football Look out, 2019!
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Houses, shops block sidewalks in Hanoi
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Photos of soon-to-be-wed couples atop ancient houses in Hoi An raise eyebrows
- Sports Vietnam return to top 100 in FIFA World Rankings Vietnam arrests ex-chairman of state-run BIDV bank