Lately, the Department of Education and Training in Ho Chi Minh City has organized a Science and Technology contest for high school students, two students Huynh Duong Phi Yen and Nguyen Dang Tuyet Nhi of Tran Khai Nguyen High School excellently grasped the first prize with the project named Nomophobia of high schoolers in HCMC: Reality and Measures. Student Phi Yen said her classmates secretly using smartphone in classrooms get uneasily insecure and anxious if their smartphones are seized by teachers and they will bend over backwards to take it back. A group of student from Tran Van Giau High School in Binh Thanh District conducted a survey on use of smartphones amongst students in Tran Van Giau, Gia Dinh in Binh Thanh District, Nguyen Van Tang in district 9, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai in district 3 and Hung Vuong and Nguyen Dinh High Schools for the Gifted in the southern province of Binh Duong. The survey found that up to 90 percent of students are addicted to smartphones. Noticeably, 37.7 percent of students in Ho Chi Minh City and 41.2 percent of their peers in Binh Duong Province spend about five to six hours a day staring at its… Read full this story
- Danish Government Skewers Fox Business For Bonkers Socialism Segment
- For this Marjory Stoneman Douglas student, start of school is ‘beginning of the end’
- About a Boy
- Success Academy’s Radical Educational Experiment
- Community Calendar for August 8
- Suicide rates decline in summer and rise when school starts. Parents, teachers can help.
- How Dev Hynes, English Misfit, Became Blood Orange, R.&.B. Miracle Worker
Students oriented towards correct use of social network have 279 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.