Star Wars rumours are everywhere at the moment, especially when it comes to the title of the final Skywalker saga film.
The next movie brings the Skywalker story to an end, so it’s understandable that fans are eager for any news of what’s to come.
The Star Wars film hasn’t been named officially yet, and according to Dominic Monaghan, who stars in Episode IX, only one person knows the title.
But that hasn’t stopped fans hunting for clues.
One Reddit user claimed to have discovered the name by looking around the official Star Wars website’s code.
The title, according to this theory, is Star Wars: Balance of the Force.
The actual website fake screen shot came from Force.net where it held a game ‘guess the movie name’. Previously people have guessed it right on the 468 post – this was the 468 post, hence the rumour.
While the actual screen shot and post was an obvious joke and false it did throw up some theories.
Before you go dismissing the name, it would actually does make some sense.
The name was used for a Star Wars pinball game – so it’s out there already – and if people’s theories about the plot are correct then it’d fit too.
Anakin Skywalker was supposed to bring the balance to the force, but we know how that all ended.
That doesn’t mean that goal is over…perhaps Rey has something to do with it now?
Lucasfilm is keeping quiet, as is Disney, but that’s to be expected. We can expect confirmation on the title and perhaps a trailer at the Star Wars Celebration in April.
The film is due out in December, but the Star Wars franchise won’t end there. Rian Johnson has three films planned as a separate trilogy, and the team behind Game of Thrones has signed on to work on a new Star Wars trilogy too.
There’s also a TV series by Jon Favreau called The Mandalorian on its way.
So there’s plenty to keep Star Wars fans going after Episode IX.
As for Star Wars 9, filming has finished, with JJ Abrans posting a photo of John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Oscar Isaac on set sharing an emotional embrace.
Here’s hoping he gives us more treats come April…
Star Wars Episode IX
Star Wars: Episode IX is out December 20, 2019.
- Colin Trevorrow Is No Longer Directing Star Wars Episode IX (UPDATED)
- Yes, It's Already Time for Some Really Wild Star Wars: Episode IX Rumors
- Colin Trevorrow Out as Director of Star Wars: Episode IX
- Is there a "Star Wars Rise of Skywalker" post-credits scene?
- Star Wars: Watch Order for Movies, Series, From A New Hope to The Mandalorian
- After 'Star Wars' Han Solo movie loses directors, is it time to worry about the franchise?
- Lucasfilm is already trying to plan Star Wars’ future without Leia
- According to director J.J. Abrams, "The Rise of Skywalker" doesn't lay groundwork for future "Star Wars" movies
- io9's Star Wars Celebration Chicago Liveblog Is Right Here [Updated]
- What happened at the end of "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker"?
- Giveaway: Win a $550 SaberForge Lightsaber for Star Wars Day | Digital Trends
- When will "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" Be Streaming on Disney+?
- A new mission brings Star Wars: The Bad Batch back to basics
- Star Wars actor outraged by ‘idiocy’ of Disney for ‘changing name of Boba Fett’s ship’
- Star Wars reboot: Is the sequel trilogy being rebooted?
- Everything we know about the Han Solo 'Star Wars' prequel film
- Star Wars Stories From Tartakovsky's Clone Wars That Should Be Canon
- EA cancels open world Star Wars game, embraces Dark Side
- Hidden on Amazon is a secret "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" video, featuring new footage. Here's how to watch
- What's the Best Order to Watch All the Star Wars Movies Now?!
Star Wars: Episode IX title may have leaked on reddit have 660 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.