Project Coordinator- Health Insurance- Save the Children: Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In Nepal and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share. Save the Children invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates, who are reliable, accountable, have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity and who value diversity, for the following position(s): Project Coordinator- Health Insurance GRADE: 3 TEAM/PROGRAMME: Program Operation Department, Health, Nutrition & HIV/AIDS LOCATION: Country Office, Kathmandu CONTRACT LENGTH: Fixed-term CHILD SAFEGUARDING: Level 3: the post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff. ROLE PURPOSE: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with… Read full this story
- The Health-Care Crisis Has Spread to Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
- Some Republicans Dislike Health Insurance So Much They Don’t Mind If You Lose It
- MobiKwik,Aditya Birla Health Insurance introduce Cancer Protect Cover starting Rs 125
- Radical plan to overhaul private health insurance put forward by Grattan Institute
- Vietnam aims to enhance ARV treatment covered by health insurance
- Federal judge blocks Trump administration rule requiring immigrants prove they have health insurance or can pay for medical care before they can get visas
- Public health insurance should pay new medicine for Hepatitis C patients
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance in expansion mode to grow retail
- Appealing a health insurance claim denial, or how to turn "no" into "yes"
- Scam Alert: PA Officials Warn Of Health Insurance Sales Robocalls
Project Coordinator- Health Insurance- Save the Children have 352 words, post on publichealthupdate.com at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.