The e-government will help Vietnam enhance its economic competitiveness, and make it more convenient for businesses to perform in the country. E-governmental development will become a new co-operation sector between Vietnam and some countries in the time to come. As scheduled, in the first quarter of 2019, the Russian government will assign a group of senior experts to Vietnam to work with the country’s Government Office about specific plans to support Vietnam to successfully develop an e-government. E-government refers to the use of electronic communications devices, computers, and the Internet to provide public services to citizens and other persons. Earlier, during Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev’s official visit to Vietnam on November 18-19, 2018, the two nations committed to expand their bilateral co-operation from energy, industry, transport, and agriculture to IT, digital technology, and e-government. “As Russia has considerable expertise in science and technology, and holds particular strength in cybersecurity, Vietnam hopes to learn from its experience to build its e-government,” stated Mai Tien Dung, Minister-Chairman of the Government Office. In December 2018, the Government Office and the Russian Ministry of Digital Development, Communications, and Mass Media inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on ensuring cybersecurity in e-government development. At… Read full this story
- Prestwick Airport Sought Commercial Partnership With Trump's Turnberry Resort While Sending U.S. Air Force Crew to Stay There at Taxpayers' Expense
- Will the Supreme Court declare the Aadhaar Act a black law?
- Bill in US House seeks promotion of Gandhi legacy
- Private Sector Commits Money, Innovative Programs to Support Refugees
- The Brilliant Life and Tragic Death of Aaron Swartz
- Brexit: what’s the least worst outcome of this week? Our panel responds
- Q&A: Building Schools for the Future
- Morale dropped in Pompeo's office in 2019, survey finds
- Governorship election: How Bayelsa fell to APC
- Toms Sets Out To Sell A Lifestyle, Not Just Shoes
Partnerships sought to develop e government have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.