Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S10 series this week, a phone that has no secrets left for anyone following the daily deluge of Galaxy S10 leaks. And it’s not like Samsung has been very careful when it comes to preventing those leaks, since many of them came directly from the South Korean consumer electronics giant itself. The latest example is an official Galaxy S10 TV commercial that was just accidentally posted online, and you’re about to see that confirms the Galaxy S10’s main features.
The following ad was created for Nordic markets, and it focuses on the Galaxy S10+ even though the ad shows both the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ side by side, as well as the new Galaxy Buds wireless earphones.
We get to see the Infinity-O display, the five cameras including three on the back and two on the front, and the 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom. Also, the commercial features the new One UI user interface that sits on top of Android 9 and tells us that the Galaxy S10+ series can wirelessly charge other devices, whether they’re phones or other types of gadgets like the Galaxy Buds.
The commercial ends with a reminder that preorders will start soon and that Galaxy Buds are included in the package. The only thing that isn’t mentioned is the phone’s price, but we’ve already seen enough leaks to know the Galaxy S10 phones will be slightly cheaper than their direct 2018 iPhone alternatives. But they’re still quite expensive, especially the model featuring 12GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
What’s not shown in the TV ad is the cheaper model of the three Galaxy S10 phones that Samsung is about to launch — the Galaxy S10e. But it’s likely that phone will get its own commercial soon enough.
Samsung will tell us everything about the Galaxy S10 phones on Wednesday during its Unpacked press conference in San Francisco, California.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Review: An Android Champ to Get Excited About
- Samsung may please customers with an affordable Galaxy S10 Lite
- Samsung to patch Galaxy S10 fingerprint problem
- Samsung says will soon patch Galaxy S10 fingerprint recognition problem
- Mesmerised by iPhone 11? Samsung & Nokia's feature-rich smartphones will help you beat the Apple temptation
- The Biggest Features That Didn't Make It Into the iPhone 11 (And Which Phones Already Have Them)
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Is Probably Too Thick
- The Galaxy Note 10+ Is Damn Near Perfect
- Samsung Galaxy Fold coming to India ahead of Diwali at Rs 1.65 lakh, pre-bookings begin on Friday
- Italy, Netherlands may have to wait: Samsung delays Galaxy Fold launch in smaller markets
- Hands on with Pixel 4 and 4 XL: Google's new phones only have minor differences
- OnePlus 7T review: the new cut-price flagship king
- Round two: Rs 1.65L Galaxy Fold sold out in 30 mins for the second time in 2 weeks
- A treat from Apple: Tech giant likely to unveil iPhone SE 2, new iPad Pro, AR headset in 2020
- 1,600 Galaxy Fold devices gone in 30 mins, now pre-bookings for Rs 1.65L phone to reopen on Friday
- Festive cheer: Samsung's Rs 1.65 lakh Galaxy Fold sold out in 30 mins after pre-bookings open in India
- That Leaked List of Samsung Devices Getting Android 10 Is Bogus
- Copy of 'Detective Pikachu' leaked; fans suspect Ryan Reynolds
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Direct stream: Nintendo to expose NEW Switch secrets
- Google launches new Pixel 4 phone with astrophotography feature
Official Galaxy S10+ commercial leaks, confirming Samsung’s new signature features have 563 words, post on bgr.com at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.