Mekong Delta in Vietnam.
The Travel advises travelers that Mekong Delta, Vietnam is not one of those cities that you stay for a week, but if you are planning to take a day trip then this underrated destination is for you.
“This sultry and laidback region is filled with riverside towns. The only way to get around is by boat or by ferries. Many tourists who do come to this region will say that their coffee is fantastic and if you are there to relax than why not do it in a hammock. The Delta is a place to experience great food and culture in Asia,” The Travel wrote.
Taranaki in New Zealand tops the list, followed by Galicia in Spain, Mekong Delta in Vietnam, Lake Constance, Argentinian Patagonia, Penang in Malaysia, Zambia, Islands of French Polynesia, etc.
Earlier, Mekong Delta in Vietnam has been ranked 11th among the 13 best vacation spots that should be on your radar for a December vacation, according to a list released by Business Insider, a US financial and business news website published by Insider Inc.
Business Insider advises travelers that for a truly one-of-a-kind experience, head to southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta and discover a world that revolves around the river.
“The most popular activity for travelers to the region is guided boat tours through the maze-like Mekong and its many offshoots. There, you’ll see incredible floating markets like the one in Can Tho, where bustling crowds of locals navigate from boat to boat trading their goods. You can also get a breathtaking view of the delta from Sam Mountain near Chau Doc,” Business Insider wrote.
- The 15 most underrated foodie cities in the US
- 15 places where engineering majors dream of working
- Nigeria, Tunisia, Egypt eye World Cup places
- Africa wants 10 World Cup places, says FIFA’s Infantino
- FIFA prexy urges Asia to seek more World Cup places
- Asean and China: Cooperation in the Mekong River?
- The great Mekong River
- 367 new species discovered in Mekong River in two years: WWF
- This guy traveled to every country in the world before turning 40 — here are the countries he thinks everyone should visit
- What the world would look like if all the ice melted