Washington (CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham applauded President Donald Trump on Thursday for walking away from the table during his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un rather than agreeing to any deal short of “complete denuclearization” — an outcome he believes the US must achieve by any means necessary.
Questions about Trump’s approach
CNN’s Kylie Atwood contributed to this report.
- Democrats blast Trump's "fire and fury" warning to North Korea
- How potent are North Korea's threats?
- North Korea Conducts New Test at Rocket Site, Aims to 'Overpower US Nuclear Threats'
- North Korea warns US it may ‘seek new path’ if sanctions not lifted
- North Korea does not want to be like East Germany
- Trump should return to what worked on North Korea, and in the Cold War
- U.S. rejects relief for North Korea as Trump warns against tests
- North Korea conducts 'crucial test' at missile facility
- Experts: North Korea’s Nuclear-Capable Missile Threat Real But Not Imminent
- North Korea threatens to attack Guam with "enveloping fire": state-run media
- US diplomat slams North Korea for being 'hostile'
- "U.S. is throwing a wet blanket over our efforts," North Korea tells U.N.
- Trump tweets that North Korea has shown 'great disrespect for China' after latest ballistic missile launch as Kim Jong-un’s team hails it a ‘success’
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un 'Had No One to Play With' as a Child, Former Family Guard Says
- North Korea skirted U.N. sanctions and earned $2 billion using cyber attacks, new U.N. report says
- Washington braces as North Korea deadline looms
- North Korea conducts new test at rocket site, aims to 'overpower US nuclear threats'
- North Korea conducts new test at rocket site, aims to 'overpower U.S. nuclear threats'
- US warns North Korea of consequences of missile test 'Christmas gift’
- North Korea's latest nuclear test reflects failure of Trump's bellicose rhetoric
Lindsey Graham warns US will end North Korea nuclear threat 'one way or the other' have 1448 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.