The Knicks beat the Bucks, 136-134, in overtime Dec. 1 in New York. Rookie Kevin Knox scored 26 points.
“This is the culture we’re trying to build,” Tim Hardaway Jr. said, via the New York Post. “It’s the definition of it. He came out here ready to play against one of the top two teams in the East and he showed a lot of heart.”
Since, the Knicks lost five straight, eight straight, 18 straight then their first game after the All-Star break. They also traded Hardaway. All those losing streaks ended with road wins.
So, New York had lost 18 straight at Madison Square Garden until beating the Spurs last night. That was a big victory, because it prevented the Knicks from tying the 1993-94 Mavericks for the longest home losing streak of all-time.
Here are the longest home losing streaks in NBA history:
The Knicks, as Spike Lee said at the Oscars, are tanking. But they’re also trying to sell tickets.
That gets easier when home fans occasionally see a win.
- My Crazy, Russian-Modded, Alternate Reality NBA
- Bianca Andreescu beats Serena Williams to win her first US Open and grand slam title
- ESPN calls it the 'Streak' in reboot of daily fantasy game
- Beating A Boss With Your Back Turned, And Other Video Game Exploits
- Weekend College Top 10: A.J. Hines breaks TD record in Duquesne’s win
- The NES Game That Inspired
- When customers are fans: What sports teams can teach us about engagement
- 24 Great Video Game Victories, As Told By Players
- Imax got game with Golden State Warriors
- Diary of a cable TV cord cutter: Week 1
- Why you should give a sh*t about WWE wrestling this weekend
- The Biggest Thing Holding Back Women's Soccer Is The Same Old Thing
- Is The Best Bond Movie Ever
- Saying Goodbye To One Of MMA's Most Terrifying Fighters
- Meet The Guys Who Drove Across The U.S. In A Record 65 Hours (In 1931)
- Your Worst PC Gaming Stories
- Tour de France 2019: stage-by-stage guide
- Last Camera Standing: horror's favorite found footage trick
- Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Essential Android Apps
- All the Olympics News Everyone Will Talk About at the Water Cooler Today
Knicks avoid longest home losing streak in NBA history by beating Spurs have 348 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at February 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.