Besides Japan and South Korea, many countries in Europe and the Middle East have shown interests in hiring Vietnamese workers. A training course Vietnam sent 421,860 workers abroad last year, 30% higher than the set goal and 7% higher than 2017’s. Up to 68,737 workers were sent to Japan, 60,369 workers went to Taiwan, 6,538 went to South Korea and 1,920 went to Rumania. The rest went to Malaysia, Algeria, Kuwait, Macao and Singapore. The Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs had implemented several measures to improve vocational skills and foreign languages to make workers more competitive. They also carried out spot inspection at labour companies and collected VND430m (USD18,500) in fines. According to the Overseas Labour Management Department, many big markets including Taiwan, Japan and South Korea still have high demand for Vietnamese workers. Several markets in the EU such as Bulgaria and Rumania have also shown positive signs. Demands for foreign workers in Japan increased in various industries. Vietnam can also meet demand in nusing, farming and as technicians. Besides efforts from the local authorities, labour firms are being proactive in finding new opportunities overseas and have invested more in vocational training courses. In 2019, Vietnam expects… Read full this story
- Big Data, machine learning, data science to drive top job opportunities: Report
- NY Nonprofit Helping Veterans Network With Potential Employers, Find Job Opportunities
- YouTuber Claims He Lost Job Opportunity Over PewDiePie Videos
- FCT Minister targets job opportunities for Women, Youth
- No unconditional jobs under CECA, says Singapore's Minister
- Should Unemployed Americans Look for Work Abroad?
- CPTPP creates opportunities for Vietnam's fine art and handicraft exports
- How to Find a Job Using Social Media
- First of its kind job helpline for unemployed youth launched in Punjab
- Alaghodaro 2019: 2000 youths apply for job summit
Job opportunities for Vietnamese abroad have 300 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.