Indonesian security officers (Photo: Antara) Jakarta (VNA) – Indonesia is planning to mobilise military and police officers to guard the second presidential election debate scheduled on February 17. The security measure will be focused in and around the Sultan Hotel in South Jakarta, the debate’s venue. In line with the security measure, three security rings will be set up, with the first to be handled by the presidential security forces, the second by the joint military and police team, and the third by police officers. Indonesia will organise simultaneous legislative and presidential elections on April 17 across the country. There will be a total of five presidential election debates prior to the voting day. Incumbent Joko Widodo and presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto will meet in the second presidential debate on February 17, featuring the five themes of energy, the environment, infrastructure, food, and natural resources. The first debate took place on January 17, based on the themes of the law, human rights, terrorism, and corruption. The third debate, scheduled for March 17 will focus on education, healthcare, human resources, and social and cultural topics. The fourth debate, a fortnight later, will have candidates discuss ideology, the government, defence and… Read full this story
- Zimbabwe’s Constitutional Court Ruling on the Presidential Election
- Brazil Presidential Election: Jair Bolsonaro Is Hugely Controversial, but Could He Rescue Country's Economy?
- Less Than 5 Percent of American Voters Will Decide the 2020 Presidential Election
- Cameroon still awaiting presidential election results
- Sheriff candidates trade barbs, revive racist-text scandal at first general election debate
- Couple with homes in Mass. and NH facing felonies for voting in both states in 2016 presidential election
- UNH student charged with a felony for voting here and in Mass. in 2016 presidential election
- Hampton couple in their 70s face felonies for voting in Mass. and NH in 2016 presidential election
- Texas voter turnout in 2018 races toward presidential election year levels
- Stabbed Right-Wing Candidate Leads Polls Weeks Before Brazil’s Presidential Election
Indonesia: Officers to guard presidential election debate have 331 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.