Indonesian security officers (Photo: Antara) Jakarta (VNA) – Indonesia is planning to mobilise military and police officers to guard the second presidential election debate scheduled on February 17. The security measure will be focused in and around the Sultan Hotel in South Jakarta, the debate’s venue. In line with the security measure, three security rings will be set up, with the first to be handled by the presidential security forces, the second by the joint military and police team, and the third by police officers. Indonesia will organise simultaneous legislative and presidential elections on April 17 across the country. There will be a total of five presidential election debates prior to the voting day. Incumbent Joko Widodo and presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto will meet in the second presidential debate on February 17, featuring the five themes of energy, the environment, infrastructure, food, and natural resources. The first debate took place on January 17, based on the themes of the law, human rights, terrorism, and corruption. The third debate, scheduled for March 17 will focus on education, healthcare, human resources, and social and cultural topics. The fourth debate, a fortnight later, will have candidates discuss ideology, the government, defence and… Read full this story
- Unicorns become an unexpected symbol of Indonesia's second presidential debate
- French presidential election: how the candidates compare
- Trotskyist and Farage friend among 11 taking part in French election debate
- When is the next US Presidential election, is Donald Trump standing again and who is running against him?
- The presidential election is a year from now. Here's what that means for stocks
- Presidential election: Nigerians looking up to judiciary for justice- PDP
- Tunisia holds presidential election, as 26 candidates contest
- Vladimir Putin jokes he’s ‘definitely’ going to interfere with 2020 US Presidential Election
- 2019 Presidential Election: Researchers to study how media was used
- LIVE UPDATES: Ukraine Holds Presidential Election
Indonesia: Officers to guard presidential election debate have 316 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.