Donald Trump jumped on what many consider his leading topic of choice, undocumented immigration, at a recent White House event. There, he pointed out that even the nation’s biggest sporting event contributes to the problem. “Unsecure borders give traffickers free and clear passage to transport their victims into the United States. It’s a tremendously big money-maker for some very, very bad people. In fiscal year 2018, ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) made more than 1,500 human trafficking arrests, with 97 percent of that for sex trafficking,” Trump remarked at a Cabinet Room meeting on combating human trafficking on the US southern border. “And it’s a big movement now because of the Super Bowl, if you can believe this. They are bringing in a lot of women through the southern border for the Super Bowl.” © Flickr / DVIDSHUB‘The War Party’: US Senate Blurs Partisan Lines in Unified Vote Against Trump His comments were echoed by Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen. “Some of the victims that we have saved, unfortunately, include underage children that had been brought in for the purposes of being sold and abused as part of Super Bowl activities,” she said, adding that the her department has deployed over 600 DHS employees in Atlanta to help local officials secure the Super Bowl. This comes a week after Donald Trump agreed to end the longest partial shutdown of government agencies in US… Read full this story
- Video of Donald Trump's hair blowing in the wind fuels speculation over president's hair loss
- Donald Trump denies 'shithole countries' slur saying it was 'not the language used'
- Donald Trump's tax reform bill 'not an all-encompassing triumph'
- Donald Trump tests eight 30ft high walls for border with Mexico
- South Africa summons top US diplomats to explain Donald Trump 's***hole' comments
- Donald Trump's most explosive tweets from his first year in office
- Donald Trump hits back at Jay-Z after he calls him 'a superbug' in row over 's***hole countries remarks'
- Donald Trump blames US stock market turmoil on 'good news’
- Oprah won’t run for president, I’d win anyway: Donald Trump
- Seven more years of President Donald Trump? Utah could burst his balloon
Human Traffickers Smuggle Women Into US for the Super Bowl - Donald Trump have 373 words, post on sputniknews.com at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.